March 5, 2008

Note to Self

Make sure I'm signed out of "this" blog, before I post a long post into my kids's blog that my mom reads, well, I guess I've had my first "coming out" experience...yikes.

Feedburner, disabled....
Check....

Seriously, I got it off the blog in only a moment, but the email went directly to my mom....not pretty.

5 comments:

  1. Yikes gotta watch that!
    But don't you think that sometimes we do things "accidenally on purpose"? hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello: I'm your fellow MacLover from Z's site.

    Nice blog...I just read your post below and can relate oh so well to Blooming Again. I live for the Springtime, too.

    Be well. I will check back if I may.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping this will be something that you are eventually very glad that you did. Things happen for a reason. I'm rooting for you. Besides, I've learned that most people really know before you tell them whether they admit to it or not. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gawd...

    I did something similar... I sent a picture of my new house to my girlfriend and then thought "Hey, I should send this picture to my folks too" and so I did not thinking about the conversations included in the prior email conversations back and forth to my girlfriend. God, I got on the phone with my parents as soon as I could and told them not to open anything from me because my email was infected with a virus and it would blow their computer. Luckily they listened to me and deleted it...

    gulp

    ReplyDelete