May 15, 2008

Gotta Love Olbermann

I got the chills when I watched this, and I agree with every word.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this, OC. I also agree with every word of this "incendiary talk," but I admire the way he puts those words together. The other person I love for doing this is Lewis Black. Hilarious and hard-hitting at the same time. Have you seen this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ANrvQC4wIk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Thanks for posting this. I agree as well. I may have to share this with other folks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OC, if you don't mind the language you need to check out Yellowdog Granny's site, and her particular take on this exact subject:

    http://yellowdoggrannie.blogspot.com/2008/05/flawed-intelligencemy-ass.html

    Amen...I already passed this on. And I agree with kendall above--Lewis Black is something else; I see him every now and again on Daily Show webcasts.

    Off to tie-dye at La Princesita's school--gotta love it! Happy Friday to you!

    ReplyDelete