You've found me, the mom of two small children. A few years ago, I figured out, this late in life, that I am Queer. I am looking to the future with hope and promise. Soon to be divorced, and living on my own with my kids. Life on my own terms at last!
June 30, 2008
Enough!
This is the second day in a row I've woken up too early with a migraine! Enough all ready, enough, I don't have time for this. I wonder what it is my body is trying to tell me now?
Argh. Migraines suck. I had terrible ones from age 18 to 30 and then they just disappeared. I have not even had a headache since then. And I truly don't remember anything much changing in my life, in fact my life was pretty high stress at the time...so maybe it was something you ate? Chocolate? Cheddar cheese? Wine? Those are known migraine culprits.
Argh. Migraines suck. I had terrible ones from age 18 to 30 and then they just disappeared. I have not even had a headache since then. And I truly don't remember anything much changing in my life, in fact my life was pretty high stress at the time...so maybe it was something you ate? Chocolate? Cheddar cheese? Wine? Those are known migraine culprits.
ReplyDelete