It seems appropriate that the first question comes from MLC.
Dear OC,
If you were granted 3 wishes, what would they be?
MLC
1. I think the first thing I would wish for, is a little more time with my dad. To video him, to hug him, and to just be with him for a while longer. I didn’t get enough time with him, and I wish I could have a few more weeks with him to just laugh, and soak up his energy. In that same vein, I wish that he was around for my kids. He would have loved having grand kids, and he doesn’t even know of Little Miss, and he only got to see Small Son a few times, and he was sick with cancer each time he did see him.
2. I wish I had actually finished college. I dropped out my senior year. I never got my degree, and I wish I had, I can’t see spending the money to go back at this point though. Maybe someday.
3. I wish my kids both a happy long life with lots of health, love and compassion.
Peace,
OC
Good wishes all and perhaps not so oddly enough, not far off my own. My father is still "with us" but I truly wish our relationship were better especially so that he could have a relationship with his grandson and grandaughter.
ReplyDeletePeace to you.
Thanks -- what three things do you want for YOU.
ReplyDeleteThree things for YOU that relate to YOU. Looking forward.
I know I am a tough friend...don't answer if you don't want to.
You are very generous and selfless...I want you to answer in a selfish way. ggg
xoxoxoxo-
janet
Interesting observation from MLC....
ReplyDelete