You've found me, the mom of two small children. A few years ago, I figured out, this late in life, that I am Queer. I am looking to the future with hope and promise. Soon to be divorced, and living on my own with my kids. Life on my own terms at last!
October 13, 2007
Acceptance...
I'm feeling a little less intense about the whole thing. I tried to talk about it, but it's just so hard because she is feeling less invested in what happened that I am. I'm feeling almost angry about it I guess....and I don't want too. I think my feelings are just hurt, and I know when I get like this, I just have to chill out. Things will work out and I just have to remember the whole picture. The biggest thing is that she is my friend and I want to keep that more than anything...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment